Self-Portrait

Wednesday

Choking on a Lego brick - inspired by Psychotic.


I promised her I'd construct my next piece of writing out of Lego blocks.

So I'm sticking together the primary colours, building a shelter out of the warmth of red, happiness of yellow and dreams of blue.

The house of cards can not possibly compare to the domains of an imaginary childhood, rented memories I don't want to return.


The tectonic plates are yet to test their strength on my new home.


Even they excite in the event of your smile...


James May had the right idea. Please don't demolish my plastic palace as well...

1 comment:

  1. *W*

    <3

    I feel so honoured! I love love this beautiful and creative piece of art! Is one of my favs, as well as the Jellyfish one! I'm going to print it too ^^

    I really liked this part: "So I'm sticking together the primary colours, building a shelter out of the warmth of red, happiness of yellow and dreams of blue." So artistic! You're as lovely as the rainbow.

    *w* Nice house. Is there a room for me?

    Love you!

    Lego kisses and hugs

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write me something pretty.