Self-Portrait

Wednesday

Feeling like snakes to dust.

I don't think the doctor really wanted to listen to me.
I let the wasps out of the jar and took the stings... She sat there and watched, looked through my medical/mental health history and then gave me a prescription for citalopram.
That's it.
No talk of therapy or counselling, "just be a good girl and take your medicine"...
I find it ironically hilarious that inside the med box there's a little info sheet which states that "thoughts of suicide or self-harm may occur, or may increase" as a side-effect...

2 comments:

  1. "thoughts of suicide or self-harm may occur, or may increase" as a side-effect"!? WHAT? o_O those meds are shitty! Dear Carby, you should change doctor. That's is just so un-human, how can she be a doctor if she doesn't care about her patients!? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree too. doctor's a pile of ****.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something pretty.